Old versionsSee all
ADOM Sage is a frontend to ADOM that adds various usability enhancements and minor bugfixes.
- Colored messages
- Spell and mindcraft screens now display range, damage, and duration.
- Support for block- and line-drawing characters (instead of #, -, |)
- Support for alternate cursor styles
- Mouse support while targeting (currently only on Linux)
- Suppression of excess messages while in the ToEF
- The ability to automatically swap places with neutral creatures
- Shortened monster names (e.g., "Kranach" instead of "Kranach, the raider lord")
- Commands to set the dynamic display or to repeat the last command entered
- Pressing <<0>> while teleporting moves the cursor to the up/down stairs
- Several other miscellaneous features